Dr F Jefford Dr N Brown Dr M Miller Managing Partner: Mr R Denston


Travelling Abroad?

We offer a nurse-led Travel Clinic for travel health information and vaccinations.
We are a registered Yellow Fever Centre.
This is a non-NHS service.

The cost is £15.00 plus £5.00 for any additional family member. This processing fee is payable at the time of handing in your travel form to be checked by our Practice Nurse. Your form will not be processed until payment is made. Please be aware that if you are travelling within 2 weeks of your request we will be unable to process this due to short notice. An additional fee will be charged for certain vaccines and their administration. Please collect a form from the reception or click on the link below.

It is imperative that you make an appointment at least 6-8 weeks prior to travel - this allows enough time for the administration of vaccines.

If you require additional repeat medications to cover your holiday, please make this request in ample time for this to be processed.

Well Woman Clinic

Contraception,family planning, hormone replacement therapy, IUD and implant removals/insertions, sexual health, gynaecological problems as well as any female concerns can be discussed by making an appointment with our Trainee Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Sharon Hamid

Emergency contrception advice is available as well as condoms provided on request.


All routine Childhood Immunisations are carried out by our Practice Nurses.

The Influenza Campaign is run every Autumn offering protection against the flu bug for all patients over the age of 65 years and eligible patients at particular risk.

Information on eligibility can be found at:-


Patients can self refer for Physiotherapy by telephoning 0845 604 0001.

All adults over the age of 16 years can self refer for Physiotherapy. All patients under the age of 16 years require to be referred by a G.P.

Minor Ailment Service

The Minor Ailment Service is an NHS service for children, people aged 60 years or over, people who hold a Medicial Exemption Certificate and people on certain benefits. If eligible you can register at your local Pharmacy. They can give you medicine for a minor illness or complaint, if they think you need it. You will not have to pay for this service.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player